Masula Compliance recognises that your privacy is very important to you and we are committed to promoting confidence in the manner in which your personal information is handled by us. Masula Compliance is bound by, and committed to supporting, The Privacy Act 1988 . The following statement explains how Masula Compliance collects, uses, discloses and protects this information on its web site. Specifically:
- Collection – personal information is only collected to ensure clients and prospective clients are able to be contacted and made aware of services available
- Use and disclosure – information will only be used for the benefit of the client, principally to contact clients, and no information will be disclosed to any third party without prior approval
- Data quality – we will ensure any data collected will be accurate, complete and current
- Data security – we will protect data from misuse, loss or unauthorised use
- Openness – the type of information collected is openly available to anyone
- Access and correction – we encourage personal information to be regularly updated and personal information collected to be available to the individual concerned
- Identifiers – no Commonwealth or State identifiers are collected or used
- Anonymity – it is impracticable for clients to remain anonymous
- Transborder data flows – no information will be transferred overseas without prior approval.
Sensitive information – sensitive information is not collected.
Any person wishing to make a query or complaint regarding the privacy of information should contact Masula Compliance by telephone (07 3348 3666) or email: email@example.com.