Benefits of Quality Assurance
The benefits of a good quality system can include:
- A clear platform to communicate company policies to your staff and clients
- Increased control, and clear and consistent procedures resulting in less mistakes, less waste and less re-work
- Fewer customer or client complaints
- Improved management control over processes and systems that have been proven to work
- Continual improvement within all areas of the business through systematic monitoring and review
There are external benefits that you will also realise. Your Business Management Manual will become a marketing tool that you can showcase to your clients. It will just give you the edge over your competition.
Our Quality Assurance Services
Masula Compliance has been supporting businesses in quality assurance and quality certification to 9001 since 1997.
Masula Compliance can consult with your organisation to develop a Business Management System that satisfies the quality standard. Our systems meet the requirements of AS/NZS ISO 9001, but more importantly they:
- Add value to your business
- Provide a marketing tool for your future clientele
- Provide a framework for sound business practice
- Provide a training tool for your managers, supervisors and workers
- Are alive, dynamic and continuously improving
Internal Quality Auditing
Masula Compliance can undertake an Internal Quality Audit to assess compliance to AS/NZS ISO 9001 and the requirements of the Business Management System.
Assessment of compliance allows for a smoother certification process, identification of gaps and areas for improvement, and/or adjustment of the Business Management System to better reflect the workings or requirements of your Business.
External Quality Audit Support
Masula Compliance will provide assistance during the quality certification period. We can liaise with the certification body and provide the necessary coaching and support for the designated Quality personnel to facilitate the certification process.