The WHS Act and Regulations place obligations on Persons Conducting a Business or Undertaking (PCBU) to ensure as far as is reasonably practicable the health and safety of the person, each of the PCBU workers and any other persons is not affected by the conduct of the business or undertaking.
What is Workplace Health and Safety?
Ensuring workplace health and safety in your work place includes the following:
- Providing and maintaining a safe and healthy work environment
- Providing and maintaining safe plant and structures
- Ensuring the safe use, handling and storage of plant, structures and substances
- Provide adequate facilities for the welfare at work of workers in carrying out work on behalf of the business or undertaking, including ensuring access to those facilities
- Provide any information, training, instruction, or supervision that is necessary to protect all persons from risks to their health and safety arising from work carried out on behalf of the business or undertaking
- Consulting with your workers in work health and safety matter
- Ensure that the health of workers and the conditions at the workplace are monitored for the purpose of preventing illness or injury of workers arising from the conduct of the business or undertaking
How can Masula Compliance help you with Workplace Health and Safety?
Masula Compliance consists of a team of WHS professionals. Our aim is to partner with our clients to help them understand their obligations under Workplace Health and Safety regulations and provide the necessary systems, training and advice to manage their WHS on an ongoing basis.
We can help you understand and meet your obligations under Workplace Health and Safety regulations
We can provide you and your organisation with the necessary training to manage your Workplace Health and Safety
We can perform regular Safety Audits to ensure your Workplace Health and Safety compliance
We can provide ongoing advice and consultation to manage your Workplace Health and Safety
Masula Compliance utilises resources from Safe Work Australia, Queensland Workplace Health and Safety, Worksafe Australia and other safety entities for up-to-date information.
Masula Compliance leads the way in workplace health and safety in Brisbane. Our client base will attest to this.