What you need to know: there’s lots of information being shared about coronavirus. It’s important to get the facts – what it is, how it spreads, who is most at risk, and what you can do to help stop it spreading.
Since it first came to light in early January 2020, Coronavirus (COVID-19) has now reached more than 47 countries, impacted over 82,000 people, with more than 2,700 deaths.
There’s a lot of information being shared about coronavirus. So it’s important to get the facts.
Masula Compliance Safety Alert
We have prepared information for employers and employees and suggest you print this out and place around your workplace.
Department of Health fact sheets
The Australian Government’s Department of Health has useful information, including specific information for employers, and industry-specific roles:
Industry-specific information and fact sheets:
- Health Care and Residential Care Workers
- Drivers and Passengers using Public Transport
- Residents, Family and Visitors of Residential Care Services
- Guidance on PPE for General Practice and Community Pharmacy
- Health professionals including Pathology providers and Healthcare Managers
- Universities, Higher Education, Vocational education, staff and students
- Airline Industry and staff
- Early Childhood Centres, Students and parents
Do you have your systems and procedures in place?
Contact us to find out more about how we can support your business and ensure the appropriate work health and safety systems and procedures are integrated into your business operations.